Saturday 6 February 2010

Bad English for a Voiceover Business

I have previously posted about a bizarre phone call which I received regarding voiceover work and an odd email from an American guy seeking voiceover representation.

So, as I seem to be on a roll, I thought that I would share with you part of an email from a company which has been sub-contracted to deal with voiceover payments on behalf of a very large public sector organisation which really ought to know better. How many mistakes and examples of poor English can you spot?

“Please provide us a written communication form ******* ********stating that your company acts in behalf of him and also a copy of VAT registration certificate of BigFish Media Ltd. Kindly provide us the foresaid details so that we will amend our records which will avoid all confusions in future.”

I counted five. One confusion at a time is enough for me.

Business Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.