Friday 5 February 2010

An odd voiceover email

In a previous blog, I was chatting about a bizarre phone call. So I thought that I would share with you an odd email.

As well as emails from clients, and potential clients, we often get emails and calls from people wanting to be on the list of voiceover artists who we represent. This one has to be the oddest. It starts of rather formally (but I can forgive that) but in paragraph two….

“To whom it may concern,

I am an Instructional Designer with ***** and am well known for my voice-over work with my Instructional Design Material. I am looking to expand my reach beyond ***** and thought that it would be a great to reach out to agents who specialize in such representation.

Please review my extensive body of work and circle back to me if you feel that we can synergize our efforts to generate profitable work. To view, please provide me with your email address and I will send you a workspace share invitation so that you may view samples.“

I think this guy is American. Or Is it David Brent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.