Saturday 10 March 2012

How do I keep recording Voiceovers when I have builders in?

No one said that running a business was easy. Especially a voiceover agency when you are the boss. Long hours. Spending the weekend doing accounts and catching up on paperwork.

But that is made all the harder when the builders move in. Earlier starts - and even later finishes as we have to schedule our sessions after 4pm.


Still I am sure it will be worth all the pain in the end. At least that is what we tell ourselves as Nathan, Daniel and I sit just a little bit too close to each other for comfort or hygeine - cramped into one tiny office for weeks on end.

And when the clients come visiting to direct our voiceover sessions in person, that's when the fun starts.

The fun starts on Monday.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it has been observed that the voice over sessions get effected by the builders if the office is close to the construction site, but I guess here the case is different. I didn't actually got the thing completely. A little more elaboration would be much helpful.
    voice over artist

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.