Thursday 28 February 2013

Voiceover News for February 2013

For the first time in my life I went ski-ing. In February I took a week off from our voiceover agency to visit Morzine in the French Alps.


I came back more exhausted than when I went away! No broken bones - just a bruised ego. A highlight was a wonderful restaurant  on the Swiss/French border.  


Zoe, Andrew, James and John held the fort manfully (and womanfully) in my absence.


When I got back I recorded a voiceover for an instructional video for KFC's Kreamball. Steffan voiced again for SAB Miller,  James K recorded for Fan Hub and Graeme recorded a commercial for Jem Carpets airing on STV.

For the female voices, Corrie recorded a voiceover for the Operational Research Society, Scarlett voiced for Sonovate and Gwen lent her lovely tones to the South Wales Fire and Resuce Service - in both English and Welsh.


Amongst our International Voices, Oliver recorded a German voiceover for Exponential, Matt C voiced for Sonovate, Bobbin recorded a commercial airing on Mood FM Jordan and Saskia recorded a Dutch voiceover for Exponential.

And finally Michel recorded a French voiceover for Bowers and Wilkins' Zeppelin Air set up; Ruben S did the same in Spanish and Christph took care of the German voiceover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.